Skincraft Skincraft

Great game I've made some awesome skins also you should make it buy able or free for ios and andriod to make them on there

Sling Baby Sling Baby

not bad

Great game but some big problems, not only is it easy to upgrade thing (meaning upgrades are to easy to get) but you should add an auto save so the people don't lose all their data 4/5 7/10

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

awesome

The description on the Newgrounds homepage says it all. This is defiantly game of the century. Great game I love how it has characters from so many old games!

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

amazing

I played this and doodle god a long time ago but i just made an account. i have both games for my ipod and i have to say i love them both!

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Best game ever

Ive played this game on just about every site that has it. yet even on the offical website with the full. and i have to say i just love this game

Ragdoll Rumble Ragdoll Rumble

speachless

This is hilarious and funny. Great game. yay first to write review and i helped to save this animation :)

ketou responds:

haha.. :).. thanks

Colorscape Colorscape

its okay

decently amusing not bad but yeah some problems

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

An amazing game

This game is great the story and game play are good/fun. This was one of the first games i ever played on Newgrounds. (writing review now since I just got account)

Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

Great game

this game is fun and intresting. The story line and controls are simple. Good job